Car manufacturers keep putting airbags in their new models for a reason: they can lead to greater safety for passengers during a crash. However, if you don’t know the facts about air bags, and how to properly use them – they can be quite dangerous.
Children and Airbags
Air bags save lives, but they also kill a number of children each year. How could this possibly happen? Did you know that you should never allow a child to sit in the front seat where an airbag is fitted? This can prove to be fatal, as the impact of an airbag is designed to be safe for adults. Failing to wear a seatbelt properly, or to wear one at all, can also lead to kids being harmed by air bags.
You Must Wear a Seatbelt
Your car might be fitted with air bags, but you still need to wear your seatbelt. In fact, airbags can prove to be harmful, instead of helpful, to passengers who fail to wear a seatbelt during a crash.
Don’t Sit Too Close
People are often hurt by air bags because they were too close to the dashboard when the bags were triggered. It is recommended that you avoid placing yourself too far forward. Seats should be positioned as far back and is practical and safe, while still being able to reach the pedals and steering wheel. You should also use good posture while driving, as it is good for you, and it can prevent airbag-related injuries.
If you are tired of trying to see past the blind spots around your car, maybe you should consider trying a rear view camera, or even a backup sensor. These can be especially useful for people who have trouble twisting their neck around to see behind them. If you are guilty of reversing without actually checking your blind spot – you might want to learn more about this new technology.
Can Your Car Use One?
Larger types of vehicles usually come with camera and sensors, to make driving safer and easier. This includes things like trucks, RVs, and SUVs. While you might not be able to buy a brand-new car with one of these gadgets fitted, there are plenty of aftermarket options for people to choose from.
This is a type of gadget that uses lasers, ultrasound, or radar in order to detect objects that are around the proximity of your car. If you move too close to any object, a warning will be sounded, or an LED display will be activated to let you know.
These devices are pretty much as they seem; a camera is attached to the rear of your vehicle, and linked with a monitor in front of the driver. This can effectively work like a rear-view mirror, but you will be able to see directly behind the body of your vehicle, and not just through the back windscreen. This might seem very fancy, but these types of devices are becoming increasingly common.
Respect is a very important aspect of male psychology in a relationship. If you want to keep the man you love forever must understand that it is the male ego that needs to be pampered from time to time and how you should act in a relationship. We have tried to mention a few tips about relationship in this What Men Secretly Want Review that you can use to let your relation run smoothly.
· Get along with him to make decisions. Communicate with him while taking decisions for your family and future. It’s best to talk and ask him if you’re not sure about something. Men feel happy when they do things that make their partners happy.
· Make him feel stronger and bigger. Men like playing savior and knight in an armour. Although you may be strong and independent without his help, allowing him to protect you and take care of you will make him happy. This is what men are programmed to do since ages.
· Allow him take the initiative. Relationships will start working so smoothly if you will let him take initiative and the seasons. Men behave obstinate many times even when you know you’re right. Try to explain him in a way that he would feel protective for you.
· Respect his space. Do not boast in front of your friends that you own your guy and control him. The last thing you want the person you love is to be emasculated in front of your family and friends. Respect his space and his time as well.
· Dump the past. Do not talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex-relationships in front of him and never compare his actions with your ex. One should also avoid mentioning about past problems especially related to his wrong actions.